Financial Accountant - (ingevulde vacature)
Amsterdam | 40 uur | HBO | € 3750
Wat je gaat doen
For an international media company in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a financial / general ledger accountant. In this position you are responsible for handling various accounting and reporting matters in support of international businesses, with a focus on account reconciliation, for multiple entities.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Performs journal entries, reporting analysis and prepares documentation to support journal entries and reconciliations, including but not limited to: Accruals, cash accounting, allocations, payroll accounting, inter/Intra company
- Completes monthly/quarterly/annual reconciliations in the Reconciliation tool, including: balance sheet accounts and Inter-company confirmations
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing of your entities
- Reporting and analysis – balance and non by title P&L review
- Support to Annual statutory accounts and Audit process
- Statistic and adhoc Reports required for the different territories
- Special projects and other duties as requested and assigned by management
This position would, at this moment, be a great fit for someone who is looking to make the second or third step in his/her career and has the potential and ambition on the long term to grow into a more senior position.
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting/finance
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years work experience providing accounting support to a global organization
- Knowledge of financial analysis, US GAAP, IFRS
- Proficiency with SAP Financials and Microsoft Excel advanced.
- Proficiency in accounting for intangible assets, including recognition criteria, value considerations, and rules surrounding amortization
- Understanding of appropriate reconciliation processes, and required supporting documentation
- Overall proficiency in accounting principles and practices under US GAAP and IFRS
Wat je krijgt
This position of GL accountant is a fulltime, permanent position in a challenging environment. The salary indication is between 45k and 50K gross per year, depending on experience and seniority. Secondary benefits include 35 holidays, a pension scheme, reimbursement of travel expenses.
Vragen over deze vacature
Neem contact op met Yoka Eeltink
(ook bereikbaar via WhatsApp)